Wednesday 17 February 2010

First Wedding of the Year

My wedding season kicked off last Saturday at a new venue for me, the lovely Beauberry House in Dulwich, London.
Although February 13th was a cold and damp day, Beauberry House looked fantastic for Jo & Rob's wedding, I bet a summer wedding here using the grounds would be great! However, on my trip to Dulwich I had driven through rain, sleet and a snow shower so I knew we (I was working with my great mate Mark Bothwell) would be working mainly inside the house. A spiral staircase and a bright ceremony room certainly gave us something to work with. After the incredibly brief ceremony we chanced a trip out side for the confetti and group shots. We just managed to get the confetti shot done and were just about to organise the first group, when it started to rain! The rain soon moved off over to Crystal Palace (its always bleak near Selhurst Park!) and the groups were done almost as quickly as the ceremony. Managed to find a quick five minutes to shoot a nice evening picture before the wedding breakfast and the temperature dipped below freezing!

No comments: